The International League of Independent Professional Base Ball Clubs, also referred to as the International League, was a baseball league composed of a mix of white, Cuban and Negro league baseball teams in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, as well as New Jersey and Wilmington, Delaware, during the summer of 1906. The league was planned to continue the following year, but never materialized for 1907.
The league was not a traditional "Negro league," since fewer than half the teams had all-black rosters. It was initially composed of five teams (one white American, two Cuban, and two African American), with three later replacement teams. Winners of the season were awarded the Freihofer Cup, named after league president William Freihofer. Only 40 games were scheduled; eight games per team with each team playing each other twice.