The park was struck by fire in 1906 and 1914. A 1903 map shows the park enclosed by an 8-foot board fence. A curved grandstand was flanked by a small bleacher section along the 1B line and a larger bleacher section along the LF line. Ramps led to the grandstand and two bleacher sections. Refreshment stands were located under the bleachers on the 3B side. The catcher faced NE.