5-8 (.393)
12th place in NFL

In 1925, several Canton businessmen purchased the rights to the old Canton Bulldogs team from Deutsch for $3,000. The Bulldogs roster split and played in Canton during the 1925 and 1926 seasons. However Deutsch continued to call his Cleveland franchise the Bulldogs. He also sold his Cleveland Indians half of the club to Herb Brandt in August 1925

Head Coach Cap Edwards
General Manager Unknown
Team Owner Unknown
Stadium Cleveland Municipal Stadium
Attendance 5,000 total
2,500 per game

Subscribe to our monthly Sports History Newsletter

LEAVE A COMMENT